40% Kona “Hapa” Coffee Blend, 10 oz. bag
Aloha Farms Hawaii’s Hawaiian Hapa Coffee Blend is a unique combination of 40% of our award-winning Kona coffee beans and 60% of other Hawaiian grown coffees, including Molokai, Maui, Kau, Puna, and other coffee growing regions.
The Hawaiian “Hapa” Coffee Blend has a bright and complex flavor profile that is rich in undertones of chocolate and hazelnuts, with a sweet and full aftertaste you expect from a premium Hawaiian coffee.
We encourage you to try our Hawaiian Hapa Coffee Blend. It could quite possibly become your favorite!
- Origin: Processed and Roasted in Kona District, Big Island of Hawaii
- Farms: Located in Maui, Molokai, Puna, Kau and others
- Altitude: 500 – 2500 ft.
- Varietal: Typica, Progeny 502, Caturra, Catuai
- Processing: Full Washed
- Sun Dried
- Mill and Processing: Gravity and Optical Sorting to Spec.
- Roast: Medium
- Aloha Farms Hawaii only uses freshly harvested coffee crops from Kona and farms within the State of Hawaii. Aloha Farms Hawaii uses 40% Kona, screen size 16/18 for its Hawaiian “Hapa” Coffee Blend.
- Certified Q Graded Cupping Score of 84.5
We produce the best coffee in Hawaii! Learn more about all of our coffee in our downloadable brochure: